Give your cat what she naturally craves with Halo Chicken, Shrimp & Crab Stew Grain-Free Adult Canned Cat Food. Feeding your feline friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference thanks to this delicious food made with real, whole-meat protein and never any meat-meals or by-products. Sustainably-raised, cage-free chicken is the very first ingredient, along with shrimp, crab and a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden vegetables. The grain-free formula in this special recipe is easy on your kitty’s tummy and she’ll love the highly-digestible, savory flavor. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, including taurine for her eyes and heart, are added to help keep your happy cat healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole chicken, shrimp and crab and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Wholesome, non-GMO carrots, green beans, peas, celery and sweet potatoes provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, including taurine for strong, healthy eyes and heart.
- Made in the USA with no grains, meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; packed in BPA-free cans for safety.
- Smooth, delicious texture provides additional hydration and can be used as a delicious topper over dry kibble to entice a finicky eater.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Shrimp, Crab, Carrots, Peas, Celery, Green Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Guar Gum, Pumpkin, Xantham Gum, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Dried Kelp, Magnesium Sulfate, Natural Flavor.Caloric Content
Adult: Feed 1 oz per pound of body weight per day split into two servings.
Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.
Approximate Delivery Cost within Metro Manila
|San Juan City||₱110.00|
|Malabon City||₱160.00||Paranaque City||₱210.00|
|Las Pinas City||₱250.00|
|Within 5 km-10km||₱120.00|