Give your best friend what he naturally craves with Halo Holistic Beef Stew Adult Canned Dog Food. Feeding your furry friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference thanks to this delicious food made with real, whole-meat protein and never any meat-meals or by-products. Sustainably-farmed, pasture-raised beef and beef liver are the very first ingredients, along with a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden vegetables. He’ll love the highly-digestible, meaty flavor that’s formulated to help preserve lean muscles and strong immunity. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients are added to help keep your happy dog healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole beef and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Wholesome, non-GMO carrots, peas, celery, green beans and sweet potatoes provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is fortified with essential minerals and trace nutrients, including fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
- Made in the USA with no grains, meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; packed in BPA-free cans for safety.
- Smooth, delicious texture provides additional hydration and can be used as a delicious topper over dry kibble to entice a picky eater
Beef Broth, Beef, Beef Liver, Carrots, Rolled Oats, Celery, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Mustard Greens, Calcium Citrate, Pumpkin, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Xanthan Gum, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Dried Kelp.Caloric Content
979 kcal/kg, 366 kcal/13.2-oz can
Adult: Feed 1 ounce per pound of body weight per day, split into two servings.
Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.
Approximate Delivery Cost within Metro Manila
|San Juan City||₱110.00|
|Malabon City||₱160.00||Paranaque City||₱210.00|
|Las Pinas City||₱250.00|
|Within 5 km-10km||₱120.00|