Feeding your petite pooch a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference when it’s Halo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Grain-Free Healthy Weight Small Breed Dry Dog Food. It’s made with sustainably-caught, wild salmon as the very first ingredient, along with a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden vegetables and nourishing oils. This special recipe is formulated with lower protein and the correct caloric content to help your pup maintain his ideal weight. There’s never any kind of meat-meals, so he’ll love the meaty flavor and it’s highly digestible to ensure he receives the maximum nutritional benefit; the small kibble is specifically designed to fit the needs of dogs 25 pounds and under. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients are added to help keep your canine companion happy and healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole salmon and whitefish and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- The smaller kibble size is ideally formulated for small mouths, short digestive tracts and higher metabolisms.
- Wholesome, non-GMO sweet potatoes, blueberries, carrots and cranberries provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Made in the USA with no grains, meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Proprietary DreamCoat supplement provides essential fatty acids and nutrients for healthy skin and a glowing coat.
Salmon Whitefish Dried Egg Product Chickpeas Dried Lentils Dried Peas Pea Protein Soy Protein Concentrate Flaxseed Pea Fiber Natural Flavor Dicalcium Phosphate Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols) Calcium Sulfate Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product Dried Blueberries Dried Cranberries Dried Carrot Dried Sweet Potato Calcium Carbonate Salt Inulin Vitamins Potassium Chloride Minerals Taurine Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative) L-Carnitine.Caloric Content
3485 kcal/kg, 383 kcal
|Weight of Dog||Cups|
|3-4 LBS||1/4 –1/3|
|9-12 LBS||2/3 – 3/4|
|13-16 LBS||3/4 – 1|
|17-20 LBS||1 - 1 1/4|
|21-25 LBS||1 1/4 - 1 1/2|
|Weight of Dog||Cups|
|3-4 LBS||1/3- 1/2|
|9-12 LBS||3/4– 1|
|13-16 LBS||1 1/4 - 1 1/2|
|17-20 LBS||1 1/3 – 1 1/2|
|21-25 LBS||1 1/2 - 1 3/4|
Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.