Feeding your feline friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference when it’s Halo Holistic Seafood Medley Sensitive Stomach Dry Cat Food. It’s made with sustainably-caught whitefish and salmon as the first two ingredients, along with a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden vegetables and nourishing oils. The novel proteins and refined grains in this special recipe are easy on your kitty’s sensitive tummy. There’s never any kind of meat-meals, so she’ll love the meaty flavor and it’s highly digestible to ensure she receives the maximum nutritional benefit with less waste. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, including taurine for her eyes and heart, are added to help keep your happy cat healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole whitefish and salmon and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Special recipe is formulated with novel proteins and refined grains that support easy digestion.
- Wholesome, non-GMO sweet potatoes, blueberries, carrots and cranberries provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Made in the USA with no meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Proprietary DreamCoat supplement provides essential fatty acids and nutrients for healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
Whiteﬁsh, Salmon, Dried Egg Product, Oatmeal, Dried Peas, Soy Protein Concentrate, Pearled Barley, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Potato Protein, Natural ﬂavor, ﬂaxseed, Pea ﬁber, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Salt, Inulin, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboﬂavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate.Caloric Content
3,760 kcal/kg, 414 kcal/cup
|Weight of Cat||Cups|
|5-10 LBS||1/3 - 2/3|
Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.