Give your pal 100% fresh nutrition in every bowl with the Now Fresh Grain-Free Wild Salmon Stew Wet Cat Food. The recipe starts with deboned salmon and natural turkey bone broth as the top ingredients for a source of protein, collagen and rich, meaty flavor. Then, wholesome veggies like sweet potatoes, apples and cranberries are added for even more nourishment in every bite. It’s loaded with vitamins D, A and E plus minerals and taurine for overall well-being, and omegas from coconut and canola oils for a healthy skin and coat. Simply serve on its own or as a lip-smacking kibble topper, and then close the carton for easy storage. Plus, it contains zero grains, gluten, wheat, beef, chicken, corn or soy so it’s great for kitties with allergies or food sensitivities.
- Fresh salmon and turkey bone broth are the first ingredients so it’s packed with lean protein, collagen and kitty-approved flavor.
- Provides 100% fresh protein and collagen to support lean muscles and energy, plus vitamins, minerals and taurine for nose-to-tail well-being.
- Loaded with wholesome veggies and omega-3 and 6 fatty acids sourced from coconuts and canola for a healthy skin and coat.
- Free from grains, gluten, wheat, beef, chicken, corn or soy so it’s great for cats with allergies, sensitivities, or on limited ingredient diets.
- Zero GMO foods, rendered meats, by-products or artificial preservatives, and comes in an easy-to-store, reclosable and recyclable carton.
De-Boned Salmon, Turkey Bone Broth, Potatoes, Carrots, Peas, Tapioca, Cranberries, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Canola Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Dried Kelp, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite).Caloric Content
ME = 974 kcal/kg or 177kcal/182 g carton
Serve as a treat, a topper or as a complete and balanced food for your cat.
Adult: Feed approx.1 carton per 6-8lbs of body weight per day.
Kitten: Feed up to 2x adult amount.
Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3x normal adult amount.
Feed at room temperature & refrigerate unused portion.