Give your new best friend what he naturally craves with Halo Chicken Recipe Puppy Grain-Free Canned Dog Food. Feeding your furry friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference thanks to this delicious food made with real, whole-meat protein and never any meat-meals or by-products. Sustainably-raised, cage-free chicken is the very first ingredient, along with a variety of wholesome non-GMO garden fruits and vegetables. This special recipe is ideally formulated to help your puppy thrive and grow, and it’s grain-free so it’s easy on his little tummy. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients are added to help keep your growing pup happy and healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole chicken and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Wholesome, non-GMO parsley, blueberries, cranberries and raspberries provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins for your growing dog.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is fortified with essential minerals and trace nutrients to support healthy development.
- Made in the USA with no grains, meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; packed in BPA-free cans for safety.
- Smooth, delicious texture provides additional hydration and can be used as a delicious topper over dry kibble to entice a picky eater.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Eggs, Salmon Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Agar-Agar, Potassium Chloride, Parsley, Choline Chloride, Salt, Flaxseed, Blueberries, Cranberries, Raspberries, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid.
1,266 kcal/kg, 191 kcal/can
- Up to 12 wks of age; feed as much as your puppy will eat in 3 - 4 feedings per day.
- 12 to 26 wks; feed 1 to 2 cans per 5 lbs. of body weight per day.
- 26 wks to 1 yr; feed 1 can per 5 lbs. of body weight per day.
For Combination Feeding:
- Feed 1/3 cup less dry food for every 1 can of wet food.
Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.
Approximate Delivery Cost within Metro Manila
|San Juan City||₱110.00|
|Malabon City||₱160.00||Paranaque City||₱210.00|
|Las Pinas City||₱250.00|
|Within 5 km-10km||₱120.00|