Give your cat what he naturally craves with Halo Lamb Stew Grain-Free Adult Canned Cat Food. Feeding your feline friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference thanks to this delicious food made with real, whole-meat protein and never any meat-meals or by-products. Sustainably-farmed, pasture-raised lamb is the very first ingredient, along with a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden vegetables. The grain-free formula in this special recipe is easy on your kitty’s tummy and he’ll love the highly-digestible, savory flavor. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, including taurine for his eyes and heart, are added to help keep your happy cat healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole chicken and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Wholesome, non-GMO carrots, green beans, peas, celery, okra and sweet potatoes provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, including taurine for strong, healthy eyes and heart.
- Made in the USA with no grains, meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; packed in BPA-free cans for safety.
- Smooth, delicious texture provides additional hydration and can be used as a delicious topper over dry kibble to entice a finicky eater.
Lamb, Chicken Broth, Beef Liver, Carrots, Celery, Green Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Mustard Greens, Okra, Guar Gum, Salt, Pumpkin, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Magnesium Sulfate, Dried Kelp, Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Flaxseed Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Tricalcium Phosphate.Caloric Content
973 kcal/kg, 152 kcal/5.5-oz can, 83 kcal/3-oz can