Small Breed Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Dry Food
Feeding your petite pooch a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference when it’s Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver All Life Stages Small Breed Dry Dog Food. It’s made with sustainably-raised, cage-free chicken as the very first ingredient, along with a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden vegetables and nourishing oils. There’s never any kind of meat-meals, so she’ll love the meaty flavor and it’s highly digestible to ensure she receives the maximum nutritional benefit; the small kibble is specifically designed to fit the needs of dogs 25 pounds and under. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients are added to help keep your canine companion happy and healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole chicken and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Wholesome, non-GMO sweet potatoes, blueberries, carrots and cranberries provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Made in the USA with no meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Proprietary DreamCoat supplement provides essential fatty acids and nutrients for healthy skin and a glowing coat.
- Highly palatable and highly digestible formula means maximum nutritional benefit and less clean-up in the backyard.
|Weight of Dog||Cups|
|5 LBS||1/2 cup|
|10 LBS||3/4 cup|
|15 LBS||1 cup|
|20 LBS||1 1/4 cups|
|25 LBS||1 1/2 cups|
Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.
Approximate Shipping Fee
Approximate Shipping Fee
San Juan City - ₱110.00
Mandaluyong City - ₱110.00
Makati City - ₱120.00
Manila City - ₱130.00
Marikina City - ₱130.00
Pasay City - ₱140.00
Pasig City - ₱140.00
Malabon City - ₱160.00
Paranaque City - ₱210.00
Caloocan City - ₱230.00
Las Pinas City - ₱250.00
Muntinlupa City - ₱330.00
- Within 5 km-10km: ₱120.00
- Within 11-15km: ₱230.00
Taguig City - ₱140.00
Valenzuela City - ₱220.00
My fur baby loves this brand. Just a bit inconvenient that it's always sold out.
My furbaby seems to prefer it over other dogfoods. He is a picky eater but he seems to like this brand and flavor the most
My fur baby loves this, and he is such a picky eater. Thanks!