Halo Holistic Adult CAT Grains Cage-Free Chicken Recipe
Feeding your feline friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference when it’s Halo Holistic Chicken and Chicken Liver Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food. It’s made with sustainably-raised, cage-free chicken as the very first ingredient, along with a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden vegetables and nourishing oils. There’s never any kind of meat-meals, so he’ll love the meaty flavor and it’s highly digestible to ensure he receives the maximum nutritional benefit with less waste. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, including taurine for his eyes and heart, are added to help keep your happy cat healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole chicken and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Wholesome, non-GMO sweet potatoes, blueberries, carrots and cranberries provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Made in the USA with no meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Proprietary DreamCoat supplement provides essential fatty acids and nutrients for healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Highly palatable and highly digestible formula means maximum nutritional benefit and less litter box clean-up.
|Weight of Cat||Cups|
|5-10 LBS||1/3 - 2/3|
Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.
Approximate Shipping Fee
Approximate Shipping Fee
San Juan City - ₱110.00
Mandaluyong City - ₱110.00
Makati City - ₱120.00
Manila City - ₱130.00
Marikina City - ₱130.00
Pasay City - ₱140.00
Pasig City - ₱140.00
Malabon City - ₱160.00
Paranaque City - ₱210.00
Caloocan City - ₱230.00
Las Pinas City - ₱250.00
Muntinlupa City - ₱330.00
- Within 5 km-10km: ₱120.00
- Within 11-15km: ₱230.00
Taguig City - ₱140.00
Valenzuela City - ₱220.00
This is a good one for my spoiled sport. She used to eat 3 cans of wet food and only eats kibbles as a side dish, even when i switch to V&S. Just didn't work. Now I tried Halo and wow, I always find her bowl near empty every single day. Wet food got reduced to one too, and idk I often see her drinking water now! Weight is maintained, she didn't lose ay which is great. Hope you always have the 2kgs bcoz it's always out of stock when I try to buy them. Thanks!