Feeding your new feline friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference when it’s Halo Holistic Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Kitten Grain-Free Dry Cat Food. It’s made with sustainably-caught, wild salmon as the very first ingredient, along with a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden fruits and vegetables. This special recipe is ideally formulated to help your kitten thrive and grow, and it’s grain-free so it’s easy on her little tummy. There’s never any kind of meat-meals, so she’ll love the meaty flavor and it’s highly digestible to ensure she receives the maximum nutritional benefit with less waste. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, including taurine for her eyes and heart, are added to help keep your growing cat happy and healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole salmon and whitefish and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Special recipe is formulated with the ideal balance of vitamins, minerals and nutrients your kitten needs to thrive and grow; grain-free recipe is easy on her little tummy.
- Wholesome, non-GMO sweet potatoes, blueberries, carrots and cranberries provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Made in the USA with no grains, meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Proprietary DreamCoat supplement provides essential fatty acids and nutrients for healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
Salmon, Whiteﬁsh, Dried Egg Product, Dried Peas, Dried Chickpeas, Soy Protein Concentrate, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Potato Protein, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Lentils, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Salt, Inulin, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboﬂavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate.Caloric Content
3,870 kcal/kg, 426 kcal/cup
|Weight of Kitten||Cups|
|1-3 LBS||1/3-1/2 cup|
|4-7 LBS||2/3-3/4 cup|
|8-11 LBS||3/4-1 cup|
Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.