Feeding your four-legged friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference when it’s Halo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Adult Dry Dog Food. It’s made with sustainably-caught, wild salmon as the very first ingredient, along with a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden vegetables and nourishing oils. There’s never any kind of meat-meals, so she’ll love the meaty flavor and it’s highly digestible to ensure she receives the maximum nutritional benefit with less waste. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients are added to help keep your canine companion happy and healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole salmon and whitefish and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Wholesome, non-GMO sweet potatoes, blueberries, carrots and cranberries provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Made in the USA with no meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Proprietary DreamCoat supplement provides essential fatty acids and nutrients for healthy skin and a glowing coat.
- Highly palatable and highly digestible formula means maximum nutritional benefit and less clean-up in the backyard.
Salmon, Whitefish, Dried Egg Product, Oatmeal Barley, Dried Peas, Dried Chickpeas, Pea Protein, Soy Protein Concentrate, Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Carrot, Dried Sweet Potato, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), L-Carnitine.Caloric Content
|Weight of Dog||Cups|
|5 LBS||1/2 cup|
|15 LBS||1 1/4 cups|
|30 LBS||2 cups|
|40 LBS||2 1/2 cups|
|50 LBS||3 cups|
|60 LBS||3 1/4 cups|
Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.
Approximate Delivery Cost within Metro Manila
|San Juan City||₱110.00|
|Malabon City||₱160.00||Paranaque City||₱210.00|
|Las Pinas City||₱250.00|
|Within 5 km-10km||₱120.00|