Give your cat what he naturally craves with Halo Chicken & Beef Recipe Grain-Free Indoor Cat Canned Cat Food. Feeding your feline friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference thanks to this delicious food made with real, whole-meat protein and never any meat-meals or by-products. Sustainably-raised, cage-free chicken and pasture-raised beef are the very first ingredients, along with a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden fruits and vegetables. The grain-free formula in this special recipe is easy on your kitty’s tummy and he’ll love the highly-digestible, savory flavor. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, including taurine for his eyes and heart, are added to help keep your happy cat healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole chicken and beef and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Wholesome, non-GMO spinach, sweet potatoes, carrots and cranberries provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, including taurine for strong, healthy eyes and heart.
- Made in the USA with no grains, meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; packed in BPA-free cans for safety.
- Smooth, delicious texture provides additional hydration and can be used as a delicious topper over dry kibble to entice a finicky eater.
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth, Beef, Carrots, Spinach, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Sweet Potatoes, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Cranberries, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate.Caloric Content
1,360 kcal/kg, 212 kcal/5.5-oz can
Adult: Feed 0.9 oz per pound of body weight per day split into two servings.
Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.
Approximate Delivery Cost within Metro Manila
|San Juan City||₱110.00|
|Malabon City||₱160.00||Paranaque City||₱210.00|
|Las Pinas City||₱250.00|
|Within 5 km-10km||₱120.00|