Give your petite pooch what she naturally craves with Halo Turkey & Duck Recipe Grain-Free Small Breed Canned Dog Food. Feeding your furry friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference thanks to this delicious food made with real, whole-meat protein and never any meat-meals or by-products. Sustainably-raised, cage-free turkey, turkey liver and duck are the first ingredients, along with a variety of wholesome non-GMO garden vegetables. The grain-free formula is easy on your pup’s stomach and she’ll love the highly-digestible, meaty flavor. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients are added to help keep your happy little dog healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole turkey and duck and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Wholesome, non-GMO peas and carrots provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins in this recipe that’s specially formulated for small dogs.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is fortified with essential minerals and trace nutrients, including healthy fats for energy.
- Made in the USA with no grains, meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; packed in BPA-free cans for safety.
- Smooth, delicious texture provides additional hydration and can be used as a delicious topper over dry kibble to entice a picky eater.
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver, Ground Dried Peas, Duck, Carrots, Dried Egg Whites, Tricalcium Phosphate, Peas, Flaxseed Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide), Agar-Agar, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Sodium Carbonate, L-Carnitine.Caloric Content
1,242 kcal/kg, 194 kcal/5.5-oz can
Adult: Feed 1 ounce per pound of body weight per day, split into two servings.
Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.