Give your new feline friend what she naturally craves with Halo Whitefish Recipe Kitten Grain-Free Canned Cat Food. Feeding your feline friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference thanks to this delicious food made with real, whole-meat protein and never any meat-meals or by-products. Sustainably-caught, wild whitefish is the very first ingredient, along with a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden fruits and vegetables. This special recipe is ideally formulated to help your kitten thrive and grow, and it’s grain-free so it’s easy on her little tummy. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, including taurine for her eyes and heart, are added to help keep your growing cat happy and healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole whitefish and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Wholesome, non-GMO cranberries, dandelion greens, parsley and yucca schidigera extract provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins for your growing cat.
- Special recipe is formulated with the ideal balance of vitamins, minerals and nutrients your kitten needs to thrive and grow; grain-free recipe is easy on her little tummy.
- Made in the USA with no grains, meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; packed in BPA-free cans for safety.
- Smooth, delicious texture provides additional hydration and can be used as a delicious topper over dry kibble to entice a finicky eater.
Ocean Whitefish, Turkey, Turkey Broth, Vegetable Broth, Turkey Liver, Salmon, Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Agar-Agar, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Cranberries, Salt, Choline Chloride, Dandelion Greens, Magnesium Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Parsley, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid.Caloric Content
1,119 kcal.kg, 95 kcal/3-oz can
Kitten: Up to 20 weeks old: Feed as much as kitten will eat in 3 to 4 feedings per day. From 21 to 30 weeks old: Feed about 1/2 can per pound of body weight per day. From 31 to 52 weeks old: Feed 1/3 can per pound of body weight per day.
Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.