Halo uses real WHOLE meat, poultry, or fish, never any "meat meal" of ANY kind in our holistic kitten food. Compared to other Halo adult recipes, our grain free kitten food is made with higher protein for muscle development, healthy fat for energy and skin and coat support; essential vitamins and minerals, plus antioxidants for a developing immune system, and DHA for brain and eye development.
Halo Kitten Grain Free Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Dry Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutriitonal levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Growth.
- Made with real, whole chicken and chicken liver, and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Special recipe is formulated with the ideal balance of vitamins, minerals and nutrients your kitten needs to thrive and grow; grain-free recipe is easy on her little tummy.
- Wholesome, non-GMO sweet potatoes, blueberries, carrots and cranberries provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Made in the USA with no grains, meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Proprietary DreamCoat supplement provides essential fatty acids and nutrients for healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
Chicken, chicken liver, dried egg product, dried peas, soy protein concentrate, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), potato protein, natural flavor, flaxseed, pea fiber, lentils, calcium sulfate, dicalcium phosphate, salmon oil, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, dried blueberries, dried cranberries, dried carrots, dried sweet potatoes, salt, inulin, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, biotin), potassium chloride, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), taurine, mixed tocopherols (preservative), l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C).Caloric Content
3,870 kcal/kg, 426 kcal/cup
|Weight of Kitten||Cups|
|1-3 LBS||1/3-1/2 cup|
|4-7 LBS||2/3-3/4 cup|
|8-11 LBS||3/4-1 cup|
Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.
Approximate Delivery Cost within Metro Manila
|San Juan City||₱110.00|
|Malabon City||₱160.00||Paranaque City||₱210.00|
|Las Pinas City||₱250.00|
|Within 5 km-10km||₱120.00|