Adult Dog Holistic Chicken Wet Food
Give your best friend what she naturally craves with Halo Holistic Chicken Recipe Adult Canned Dog Food. Feeding your furry friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference thanks to this delicious food made with real, whole-meat protein and never any meat-meals or by-products. Sustainably-raised, cage-free chicken, chicken liver and turkey are the first ingredients, along with a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden vegetables. She’ll love the highly-digestible, meaty flavor that’s formulated to help preserve lean muscles and strong immunity. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients are added to help keep your happy pup healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole chicken and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Wholesome, non-GMO carrots, peas, celery and green beans provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is fortified with essential minerals and trace nutrients, including fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
- Made in the USA with no grains, meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; packed in BPA-free cans for safety.
- Smooth, delicious texture provides additional hydration and can be used as a delicious topper over dry kibble to entice a picky eater.
Adult: Feed 1 ounce per pound of body weight per day, split into two servings.
Days 1 - 3: 75% non Halo food, 25% Halo
Days 4 - 5: 50% non Halo food, 50% Halo
Days 6 - 7: 25% non Halo food, 75% Halo
Days 8+: 100% Halo
Pets with sensitive stomachs may need to transition a little more slowly to avoid any digestive upset. If you introduce the new food too quickly and your cat or dog experiences some digestive upset, just back up to the previous transition amount where your pet wasn’t having any trouble and feed that amount for a few more days before continuing with the transition. Once your pet is eating all Halo food, if you switch between Halo recipes, consider a 2- or 3-day transition to minimize stomach upset.
Approximate Shipping Fee
Approximate Shipping Fee
San Juan City - ₱110.00
Mandaluyong City - ₱110.00
Makati City - ₱120.00
Manila City - ₱130.00
Marikina City - ₱130.00
Pasay City - ₱140.00
Pasig City - ₱140.00
Malabon City - ₱160.00
Paranaque City - ₱210.00
Caloocan City - ₱230.00
Las Pinas City - ₱250.00
Muntinlupa City - ₱330.00
- Within 5 km-10km: ₱120.00
- Within 11-15km: ₱230.00
Taguig City - ₱140.00
Valenzuela City - ₱220.00
I bought Halo Adult Dog chicken to introduce Halo Puppy to my two pups. I’m certain this wet food is made with real meat and fresh ingredients based on what I’ve seen inside the can. Although my pups still didn’t take to the dry kibble right away, I’m sure there are other factors involved in and it’s not so much because of the food itself.