Feeding your best friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference when it’s Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Adult Dry Dog Food. It’s made with sustainably-raised, cage-free chicken as the very first ingredient, along with a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden vegetables and nourishing oils. There’s never any kind of meat-meals, so she’ll love the meaty flavor and it’s highly digestible to ensure she receives the maximum nutritional benefit with less waste. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients are added to help keep your canine companion happy and healthy–inside and out.
- Made with real, whole chicken and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Wholesome, non-GMO sweet potatoes, blueberries, carrots and cranberries provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
- Made in the USA with no meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Proprietary DreamCoat supplement provides essential fatty acids and nutrients for healthy skin and a glowing coat.
- Highly palatable and highly digestible formula means maximum nutritional benefit and less clean-up in the backyard.
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Product, Oatmeal, Pearled Barley, Dried Peas, Dried Chickpeas, Soy Protein Concentrate, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), ﬂaxseed, Pea ﬁber, Natural ﬂavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Dried Golden Algae, Inulin, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboﬂavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Methionine Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative).Caloric Content
3,660 kcal /kg, 403 kcal/cup
|Weight of Dog||Cups|
|5 LBS||1/2 cup|
|15 LBS||1 1/4 cups|
|30 LBS||2 cups|
|40 LBS||2 1/2 cups|
|50 LBS||3 cups|
Changes in your dog's diet should be made gradually to allow your dog to become accustomed to a new food. Substitute small amounts of the new food for the old food, gradually increasing the amount of the new food while decreasing the old food over a period of 7 - 10 days.
Approximate Delivery Cost within Metro Manila
|San Juan City||₱110.00|
|Malabon City||₱160.00||Paranaque City||₱210.00|
|Las Pinas City||₱250.00|
|Within 5 km-10km||₱120.00|